Translate

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Seminary - OVER

First off I must apologize for the delay 
The end of my year was extremely event filled and I didn't have time to blog. My friend Deena and I spent a Shabbat in the Old City which was really interesting. We ate at randoms. 
Shavuot was crazy. We stayed up all night and the girls rotated giving shiurim. I gave one and it was about the minhagim of dairy on Shavuot. I must say I gave it over quite well and my source sheet was really ligit. Our principal Rav Eitan and the founder of our school Rav Berglas came! It was so cool to have them in my class. I even gave out cheesecake at the end. It was a nice shiur
We walked to the kotel at 3 in the morning and made it to vatikin along with the rest of the world. We slept the whole morning until a late 3 O clock lunch followed by shiurim. 
That Shabbat was the last Shabbat we had and we all stayed in. It was all really emotional and focused on reviewing the year and life after seminary. 
Banquet was Sunday night. We all spoke about our teachers and we all cried. That's it. Our year in Israel came to and end. But growing didn't. This year was a springboard of growth for the rest of or lives. More than anything else, I gained clarity of vision. I have a better idea of how I want to live my life and I have the tools and skills to actually go after it. בעזרת-ה׳ the class of 5774 will go to amazing place
Ps read "oh the places you will go" by Dr. Suess. We read it on the first and last days of school. I nearly cried the second time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment