Translate

Saturday, May 31, 2014

north tiyul

Hey people who actually read this!
I’m sorry its been a while. Good thing I’m busy.
So a couple of weeks ago we went on a tiyul up North. We did some awesome scenic hikes in the Golan. We also went to Amuka where we all obviously prayed for a “shidduch.” I’ll never fit in with seminary girls hahaha always sticking out.
I got to see some of my “heritage” that day as well. We went to a bunker where chayalim fought for the Golan in 1973 which used to be a part of Syria.
I just have a passion for hiking in Israel. Every step I take I know that I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be and that there’s nowhere I’d rather be.

We all jumped into a maayan, a spring at one point to cool off. We were swimming and everything and I grabbed a rock of a waterfall to hold on and all of a sudden my Hadaya ring falls of. It was very sentimental to me. I bought it on ILEAD and I got Em Eshcachech engraved onto it at a moment of inspiration. Anyways, the first thing that came to mind is how even if I buy a new one, it won’t be the same! One of my friends was like Millie, theres something under my toe but don’t get your hopes up ,its probs a rock. She picked it up and obvs it was my ring. Hashem really loves me. THAT DOESNT HAPPEN! How do you lose a ring in a deep spring of running water and then find it a few minutes later!!??? Totally miracle. This mini-event set the mood for a lot of my friends for the rest of the trip. twas amazinnnnn


3 comments: