Translate

Saturday, August 24, 2013

First Shabbat (in)

Wow so it's so different here. I was having a culture shock with all of the ashkenaz stuff going on. I like the warm environment though like the dvar Torah and stuff. Whenever I get homesick I just think about how much I wished to be here when I was home. I was craving inspiration and now I have it all around me. It was so crazy for me to eavesdrop on Rav Eitans convo with his wife cuz they were having a deep Torah conversation like casually at the table. I don't even know what I think of that yet I'm still taking it in. 
The school is doing a good job preparing us for class tomorrow with a ton of sessions about learning and how to motivate yourself to learn. I took a lot of notes after Shabbat. 
Obv I rubbed my belly to ברנהנה at tish infront of everyone (I don't know how many people who read this will know what that is and I won't explain it) 

After a longgggg Shabbos I went out to Mamilla with my friend Ariella from Manchester, England to get Aroma coffee and make fun of all of the price tags 
This was nicer in person hahahaha 

Shavuah Tov everyone

2 comments: