Translate

Friday, August 23, 2013

8-22-13

ISo I ran. It was so hot wow so I did like a bit over 5k. Hills are nuts too

So I got a lot done today. 
I made my rough draft of my schedule. So basically the thing about my school is that they want us to learn what we want to learn so we get to switch in and out of classes as we like for the first couple of weeks until we make a final schedule 

A bunch of us took the train to town to buy Israeli metro cards which felt cool cuz like we're actually living here. It's crazy how many errands we have to do and it's crazy not having parents to help us plus we take train and bus everywhere. It was cool looking around the group of girls I was with and realizing I didn't know any of them until literally 3 days ago and now I'm just like having coffee with them.
I went back to the dorm and guess what I diddddd
I TOOK OUT THE GARBAGE WITHOUT ANYONE ASKING 
I swear its such a big deal cuz our garbage was overflowing and there was no bag so I had to get it all in the garbage bag I found and sweep up the over flow into it. It smelled gross and I was gagging but seeing it there was so much for me to handle. I guess it'll build character 

I really love the girls here everyone is so warm and I can really feel that our grade is going to get close. Even the shana bet girls say they see it 😄 

So we had a beis (beit kinesset) session today. We had to read and interpret on our own with a dictionary. Everything we do like that just makeshift want to go to class already. I'm so excited about what I chose. ( ill put a final draft of my schedule up)

Tonight on ben yehuda was a huge social scene I saw so many people I haven't seen in ages it was nuts

Us not getting fat

Flatbush crew yayyyy. And it's like not even a fraction of us

No comments:

Post a Comment