Translate

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Save a Child's Heart in memory of Grandma

Hey

Since I'm in Israel for the year I have decided to run the Jerusalem Half Marathon (naturally). Training is going well ברוךה׳ and I'm really excited. This year, my father and I are running in memory of my Grandmother Millie Marcus A"H. I was very close to Grandma Millie and her passing was sudden. It involved a heart complication. Fitting- In her memory and honor, I am raising money for Save A Child's Heart. 

Save a Child’s Heart's  (SACH) mission is to improve the quality of pediatric cardiac care for children from developing countries who suffer from heart disease and to create centers of competence in these countries. SACH is totally dedicated to the idea that every child deserves the best medical treatment available, regardless of the child's nationality, religion, gender or financial situation.

This is the epitome of Tikun Olam!! (Repairing the World)

I actually visited the facility they have in Israel and I was able to witness the unbelievable work that goes into taking care of the kids. 

Please donate to help with this beautiful cause and to help eternalize my Grandma Millie who was truly an amazing woman, an אשת חיל

Tizku Lemitzvot

Donation link--

http://www.give2gether.com/projects/team-tzvi-for-save-a-childs-heart.MillieMarcus/


1 comment:

  1. I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU!!! grandma mille would be so proud of all the things your doing in her honor

    ReplyDelete