Translate

Monday, September 16, 2013

All white everything.

This is Efrat. I spent my Yom Kippur here. I stayed by one of the directors of school Bracha Krohn. She was like my mommy this weekend. Her house was so cool and so were her husband and kids. Ann dddd she's a really good cook like we ate until we couldn't move.

 To say the least, the 25 hours of Chag were really special for me. We spent weeks in school mentally preparing for this day of teshuvah and a gmar chatima in order to get the most out of it. I know I did. Obviously I can't really write about this topic in depth on my blog because it is something I should write about in a diary but what I can tell you is that I'm pretty sure I made Teshuvah shelema. My machzor was a huge help 
I put so much time and effort into this baby. 
PS Feel free to mail me post its they're so expensive here



No comments:

Post a Comment