Translate

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Rollin Rova

The Old City was crazy tonight. It was soooo crowded because everyone's doing selichot
Casual Kumsitz down there. I'm pretty sure that was a shuk way back when

This is THE Rova. All Yeshiva kids chill here and there are some key restaurants there like burgers bar and holy bagel (I order salad of course)
Come here to meet ze cutest boys (so many Brits)
G
Me and my brick of a machzor I lugged around all night. Woot woot thanks mommy and daddy 

Nuuutssss. They're all like little ants. It's crazy to think about how much is going on in one picture like everyone's mind is going nuts from saying סליחות . So picture your own minds inner jumbles times thousands
I hope views like this never become jaded . I always want to think the lights are so pretty

I was thinking about the kotel like one day I go for a bar miz and I'm so happy then I go on tisha beav and I'm so sad and then I come for selichot and I'm scared and nervous slash depressed.
Crazy stuff

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures! I can imagine the emotion and energy that must have been at the wall that night.. Happy your enjoying the machzor.. And take it easy on the Brits lol..

    ReplyDelete